Achieve High Definition Brows
Change your brow game with a master stylist
1 of only a handful in Surrey
A MASTERFUL COMBINATION OF
WHY CHOOSE MAGNETIC BEAUTY
- Master Stylist trained under original founder Nilam Holmes.
- The Master Stylist title is achieved after completing extensive training and only after gaining the awards of: initial Stylist and Pro Stylist first.
- Get the most from your natural brow with a focus on long term reshaping.
- Rebook during appointment to make your next appointment £28
- This is a loyalty for those who rebook at time of appointment. If you change your appointment it will be booked at £30
- A non negotiable patch test is required 48 hours prior to appointment for all new clients.
A Little History
Established in 2008 HD Brows, has revolutionised the way we see eyebrows and remodelled the approach to achieving the perfect brow with own brand professional range of products to ensure the quality of the treatment is consistently high.
Your brows will be designed by working with your bone structure and tailored to create your finished brow. During your treatment attention is given to even the smallest detail. Focusing on long term results rather than quick fixes, we will work with you to establish a re-growth programme putting you on track to the perfect brow. There is no 'one size/shape fits all' brows are bespoke to the client.
What's the difference between HD brows and a regular brow wax and tint?
HD brows is a 7 step process that works on developing a personalised brow style for you rather than just hair removal. It is not a template treatment.
I have over plucked my brows can I still have the treatment?
Of course, you will start a regrowth programme training your brows into shape over time. Make up by HD brows will be used to create hair strokes to disguise any patches.
Will I get results straight away?
Some achieve the perfect HD brows look immediately, however sometimes it may take a few visits for brows to be perfected. You will be advised on your own specific re-growth programme.
Can I choose a shape?
Absolutely. Eyebrows are as unique as fingerprints, brow shapes are tailored to you.
How long do HD brows last & will I need to come back?
You will need to come back every 4-6 weeks depending on how quick your hair grows.
HD BROWS in Epsom, Surrey
Located in Ewell, Epsom, Surrey, Magnetic Beauty is your destination of choice for HD brow treatments.
Browse HD Brows on the Magnetic Beauty galleries on facebook & instagram:
- Diseases or disorders of the skin around the brow area such as Psoriasis & Dermatitis
- Contagious eye and skin infections such as: Stye, Conjunctivitis, Cold sores, Folliculitis
- Cuts, recent scar tissue, abrasions, lumps or swelling around the brow area
- Allergy to tint or products
- Contagious diseases.
Thin skin: during waxing a fine layer of dead skin cells are removed. When a client has thin skin this can cause problems during hair removal. As they are more prone to tearing and bruising. Thin skin can be due to natural causes or for reasons such as medication, creams and skin treatments.
- Chemotherapy makes the skin thinner for up to 18 months.
- Skin peels including Glycolic, AHA re surface the skin making it prone to grazing
- Anti ageing creams containing Retinol
- Acne medication: Roaccutane,Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid.
Please when requiring about HD Brows you indicate whether you suffer or think you may suffer from thin skin.
Pregnancy: Pregnancy is not a contraindication, however as various hormonal changes occur a client can become sensitive to tint at any time. Should an adverse reaction happen, she may need medication which could cause problems during pregnancy. Therefore the tinting stage may be suggested to be avoided. Please when booking make it aware if you are pregnant.
HD BROWS AFTERCARE
- Avoid the use of sunbeds, swimming pools, saunas for 24hrs after treatment.
- Do not apply self tanning products to the eyebrows.
- Avoid using make up on the brows unless mineralise powders.
- Avoid exfoliators.
- Avoid tweezing.