Get the most from your brow appointment
You'll need to confirm:
- I understand a minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel or postpone my appointment.
- 48 hours or less notice will incur a 100% treatment charge.
- If you are late there will be a 100% treatment charge. Please take into consideration traffic etc. when booking appointment.
- I cannot accommodate more than yourself. Babies and children are also not permitted.
- If you change your loyalty appointment it will be booked at £30.
- are over the age of 16.
- have grown brows 4-6 weeks prior to appointment.
- have never had a reaction to any tint/dye/henna/wax.
- have never had a black henna.
- are not pregnant or breast feeding.
- have not undergone chemotherapy / radiotherapy.
- have not been on acne medication within the last year.
- are not on steroids
- have not had any recent skin / eye disorders / infections.
- have not had a facial in 4 weeks prior to appointment.
- are not wearing full face products such as face masks.
- have not had a sunbed 24 hours prior to appointment.
- anything else we should be aware of that may affect your treatment.
Please give at least 48hrs notice to cancel or alter your booking.
I understand that it's not always possible to give notice when sickness/problems arise. However I kindly request that you give at least 48hrs notice prior to appointment. Failure to do so will incur a 100% treatment charge.